Monday, September 16, 2013

Random Vent

Let me just start off with I am not trying to offend anyone with what I am saying. But I think I need a little updating. Or maybe I am just selfless and know how to take care of myself.
I dont know if I grew up in a different era or not, considering some of the things I read on tumblr, twitter, and other social media sites just baffle the hell out of me. And I dont consider myself to be old yet. I am not referring to any one person since I have seen this numerous times now…. But today it kind of bothered me more then any other day after reading it.
Someone posted on tumblr “Guess whose not going to school cause her parents cant afford it”…… In my head, I had so many things pop up. Like: Parents are supposed to pay for YOUR school? When they are already paying for YOU to live with them, to feed YOU, to keep YOU healthy and clean, to play on the internet, to have a cell phone? Or how selfish can someone be to openly air the fact that their parents are financially struggling? Or how about why the hell isnt anyone independent anymore? Like seriously? You have no right to bitch if theres not a dime coming out of your pocket!
So many selfish people in this world who think the world revolves around them and cant seem to do anything for themselves. Let me tell you something. My parents were, and still are financially struggling my entire life. I came from a poor family yes. My mom didnt work. My dad was always gone working full time. My mom still doesnt work and probably never will. When I was 13 years old I got my first job doing side work for people. I attended middle school everyday, got straight a’s, and worked full time hours after school. I have literally worked full time since I was 13 years old. I used my money to help pay for things around my parents house. I had to do chores everyday. Washing dishes, helping cook, washing clothes, vacuuming, raking the yard, etc. I was not allowed to sit online all fucking day. I was aloud 1 hour of online time and 1 hour for talking on the phone. Bed time was 8:30 pm every night.
When I was 16 years old I got my own car, had my own money, and moved to Germany. I lived in Germany for 3 years. Loved it. Supported myself, worked full time there. I moved back to my previous state when I was 19. Got a full time job here in one week. Got my apartment here a week after that. ALL ON MY OWN. NO HELP FROM ANYONE. Nor did I need it, nor did I ask for it. When I was 22, I bought my very first house. ALL ON MY OWN. Im still living here and I have been here for 5 year now. Still with no help from anyone. 
So heres what I really want to say…… You have no right at all in this world to be cluttering up the air with your constant bitching cause you arent going to get what you want. Put on your big girl panties, get off your fucking ass, and do something for yourself. IF YOU CANT DO THINGS FOR YOURSELF YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN WHEN SOMEONE ELSE CANT DO IT FOR YOU! So get off the fucking internet, go get yourself a job, and start saving your money. Cause if you depend on someone else right now, your going to depend on them for the rest of your life and get NO WHERE!
And just remember: When your parents cant pay for something and your upset about it….. Guess how much that breakfast, lunch and dinner costed them. Guess how much it costed them for you to take a shower for the last how many years of your life. Guess how much they have paid in the last year for you to use THEIR internet, THEIR phone, and everything else THEY own that you keep mooching from? Be thankful you are not homless and that THEY pay for that monthly mortgage to keep THEIR house so you have a nice warm, safe, place to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment